The OT Cyber Security Alliance (OTCSA) will hold a complimentary webinar next week titled “The New Normal – Meeting the Security Challenges of Our New Work Situation In OT”
There are new challenges faced in OT with our changing workplace requirements as we slowly transition out of shelter-in-place environments with loosening social and workplace restrictions.
In the midst of disruption and a bifurcated work force, how do we proactively address operational risk and cyber risk threats?
These changing conditions provide the perfect storm for cyber criminals. According to Forbes, “cyber intelligence firm CYFIRMA revealed cyberthreats related to coronavirus shot up 600% from February to March.”
- Technology and strategies that companies can use to limit their risk of COVID-19 infection and spread
- How to securely adopt remote diagnostic, management and collaboration tools in OT environments to limit person to person contact
- Resilience and flexibility in supply chain management
Date: June 3, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM EDT | 17:00 PM CEST
Duration: 1h (incl. Q&A)
- Elad Ben-Meir, CEO, SCADAfence
- Eric Cornelius, Chief Product Officer, Blackberry Cylance
- Frank LaPlante, VP of Digital Transformation, WESCO Distribution
- Avi Rembaum, VP of Security Solutions, Check Point
- Lerry Wilson, Senior Director of Innovation Programs and Ecosystems, Splunk
- Moderator: Michael Yehoshua, VP of Global Marketing, SCADAfence