- This event has passed.
2019 Boston Information Security Forum (IANS)
November 6, 2019 - November 7, 2019
The Zero Trust vendor bandwagon is spilling over and organizations can’t keep up. They need help understanding which technologies fit into the concept and how best to configure them.
This symposium will break down Zero Trust principals into the basic components and help attendees place the pieces into an action plan that fits their organizations. The agenda will include:
- Establishing the need for Zero Trust and examining the risks that organizations face
- Knowing your capabilities: how cloud and mobile computing have changed security and the capabilities security teams now have in the cloud; how the landscape is changing for things like SIEM, SOAR, UEBA, SOAP and authentication protocols; and where Zero Trust principles come into play
- Breaking down the Zero Trust principles
- A deep dive on Zero Trust and people, the risks it addresses, the journey to implement it, and metrics to measure success and drive the program forward
- A look at apps that fit into Zero Trust programs
- How to apply Zero Trust principles when managing IoT and other devices, including printers and those used for medical and manufacturing purposes