Industrial Control Cyber Security Europe
November 3 - November 4
Securing Operational Technology in the 21st Century – Virtual Event
The 7th Annual Industrial Control Cyber Security Europe Conference will be held online this year on 3rd and 4th November 2020, GMT.
We will address the evolving threats to operational technology in the industrial control sector and are delighted to bring together world-class asset owners and subject matter experts as business leaders redefine their threat intelligence and response strategies to maintain business continuity during these unprecedented times.
This year’s event will include topics ranging from IoT Security, supply chain and asset inventory, remote working challenges, assurance and design principles in OT, cloud for operational technology, defense in depth, cyber security for rail rolling stock, maritime ICS cyber security, adapting your threat intelligence strategy, a workshop on “The approach to designing a secure reference architecture to support plant operations and maintenance” and much more.
Jayshree Pandya (née Bhatt) Ph.D.
Founder and CEO of Risk Group. A leading expert at the intersection of science, technology, and security and published author, will present on “Geopolitics of Cyber Security and the Implications on the Supply Chain.”
Additional speakers include:
- Tahir Saleem, DEWA, Senior Specialist OT Security
- Andy Powell, MAERSK, CISO
- Philip Tonkin, National Grid, Head of Cyber Operational Technology
- Richard Meal, Sellafield, CISO
- Guido Villacis, PWR Technology, EDF Technical Client Organisation, I&C Cyber Security Lead
- Stephan Girling, Kaspersky ICS Cert, Cyber Security Expert, Maritime Cyber Security Expert
- Eddy Thesee, Alstom, Vice-President Cyber Security
- Isidoros Monogioudis, Hellenic American University, Senior Instructor
- Ayman Al Issa, McKinsey & Company, Industrial Cybersecurity Lead and Senior Expert