- This event has passed.
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Cyber Security Conference, Singapore
June 16, 2020 - June 18, 2020
As the largest and longest-running cyber security-focused conference for the industrial control systems sector, the event caters to the energy, utility, chemical, transportation, manufacturing, and other industrial and critical infrastructure organizations, including the military.
The conference will address topics covering ICSs, including protection for SCADA systems, plant control systems, engineering workstations, substation equipment, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and other field control system devices.
Delegates can look forward to a fantastic 3-day event filled with talks world renowned experts unfettered panel discussions, experience sharing, new research findings, new technologies, and international networking; all in a comfortable and glamorous setting at the Fairmont Singapore.
Simulation with Components of ICS/SCADA
Delegates will be able to experience various kinds of ICS simulation (Power Plants, Railway and Transport and others) for understanding real threat of ICS.
- Lessons Learned from Recent ICS Cyber Incidents
- ICS/SCADA – 0Day & Fileless Malware Hunting
- Discovering and Defending Against Vulnerabilities in Building Automation Systems
- Securing the Field: a View from the Frontlines
- Reducing Industrial Cybersecurity Risk via a Comprehensive Governance Program
- Strategies for OT Cybersecurity Vendor Selection
- Case Studies and Incident Sharing from End Users
- Protecting the Systems that Power Our Lives
- Full Day Training ($): Advanced ICS/IIoT Security 1-Day Training
- Full Day Training ($) ICS Red Team/Blue Team Training
- Register Now – Don’t Miss The Event of The Year