- This event has passed.
Radiflow-Palo Alto Webinar: Securing OT Networks During the Transition to Remote Work
June 23, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The session will discuss:
- Organizational preparations necessary for the successful implementation of remote work
- The effective security processes to be implemented
- How to secure your SCADA traffic on remote sites (controlled and difficult environments) and IoT
- The technical implications that the organization should take into account when transitioning to remote access staff
Protect your industrial network with Palo Alto Networks
Modernization initiatives such as “Industry 4.0” and “Industrial IoT” have led industrial networks to be more connected and more complex, and therefore difficult to protect. During this presentation, we will show how we can provide you with granular visibility and a coherent security policy within the framework of your SCADA and IoT deployments. That is, how to protect your entire IT and OT infrastructure.
By participating in this presentation, you will learn:
- How to secure your SCADA traffic on remote sites, controlled and difficult environments and IoT
- How to set up a “Zero Trust” policy using the robust new generation PA-220R firewall in IT and OT environments
- How to benefit from centralized management of your IT and OT flows