World Cyber Security Summit – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Accelerating Cyber Security for a Safer Kingdom
World Cyber Security Summit is a thought-leadership driven, business-focused initiative that provides a platform for CISOs who are looking to explore new-age threats and the technologies/strategies to mitigate them.
The show is virtually hosting CISOs across industry sectors from the KSA region who will meet, network, learn and engage with some of the world’s renowned technology thought-leaders, subject matter experts and technology innovators in a constructive, open-dialogue environment to find solutions for issues hindering their information/cyber security.
- Cyber Defense for Critical Infrastructure
- KSA Government Cyber Security Strategy
- Cyber Security for Smart Cities: advanced technologies for citizens’ safety
- Law enforcement to combat cyber-crimes and cyber-terrorisms
- Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Disaster prevention and recovery planning for Cyber Attacks
- Vulnerability Assessment of Cyber security for SCADA and other industrial control systems (ICS)
- Role of SOAR to streamlining security operations
- Cyber Security and Data Protection for Banking and Financial Institutions
- Importance of multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) for secure remote workstations
- Digital workplace security: Creating safe remote workplace