On the heels of the latest OT/IT Cyber acquisition (Tenable buys Indegy) the collaboration momentum continues with Nozomi announcing they are partnering with IBM Security “to answer growing demand for effective, integrated IT and OT cybersecurity services and solutions”.
“The need and value proposition for OT/IT integration is compelling and the current activity level (from integration to partnership to acquisition) signifies that this is not a trend, but a market shift,” commented Jonathon Gordo, Chief Analyst with Takepoint Research.
The joint global offering combines converged network visibility, non-intrusive monitoring, continuous threat detection and intelligent OT threat hunting capabilities including:
- A One Stop Solution for IT and OT Cybersecurity– IBM is providing customers with Nozomi Networks solutions as part of its IT/OT risk management portfolio. Today, more than a dozen customers spanning energy, oil and gas, manufacturing and transportation are using Nozomi Networks solutions made available through IBM, and more than 50 customers are currently engaged for Proof of Concept evaluation.
- Nozomi Networks on the IBM AppExchange– Nozomi Networks Guardian is among an elite lineup of advanced partner offerings certified by IBM and available via the IBM Security AppExchange.
- Enhanced Integration Between Guardian and IBM QRadar – The IBM-validated integration delivers advanced IT and OT security monitoring capabilities through one unified view. The solution caters to the advanced security requirements of energy, oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, transportation, ports, smart buildings, smart cities and other OT environments.
- Nozomi Networks Solutions Support IBM SOCs – With Guardian now running in IBM’s Global Security Operations Centers (SOCs), customers of IBM’s Managed Security Services (MSS) are supported with the best possible OT network visibility and monitoring.
- Hands-On Experience with Nozomi Networks Solutions – Nozomi Networks’ latest solutions are showcased in IBM’s advanced CyberRange in Cambridge MA and its Dallas-based Industries Demonstration Center, providing customers an opportunity to see real-world use cases in action.
- Enhanced Security Services for IT/OT convergence – Nozomi Networks, together with IBM Security services, is providing best-in-class, value-added IT and OT Security Solutions. Today more than twenty IBM Security services engineers have been trained and certified on Nozomi Networks solutions.
Full PR Here