Wipro’s OT security is part of its Cyber Security and Risk Services (CRS) and falls under industrial IoT cybersecurity services. Clients in the oil and gas, water and power utilities, and mining and manufacturing industries use Wipro’s services to manage their Operational Technology (OT) cyber risk, implement more efficient technology service operating models, and lay the foundations for accelerated and resilient industrial IoT and Industry 4.0 innovation initiatives.
Wipro conducts a gap analysis against industrial cyber standards such as NIST CSF, 800.82, CPNI, and NERC CIP. It also provides risk assessment to operations, strategic roadmaps for OT and IoT risk management, apart from developing and operationalizing critical initiatives.
- Protection and security of OT environments
- OT and IoT risk assessment
- IT-OT-IOT integration
- Design, architect, and build IT-OT cyber defense centers
- Threat intelligence services
- Cyber physical offerings and services
- Industry 4.0 and IIoT initiatives; and
- Business continuity and disaster recovery